14 February 2013

Will You Be My Valentine?

Today is Valentine's Day! I am not really a fan of this holiday but my husband and daughter are! And their enthusiasm is contagious...
 
Heute ist Valentins Tag! Ich bin ja nicht wirklich ein Fan von diesem Tag aber dafuer mein Mann und Tochter umso mehr! Und deren Begeisterung ist ziemlich ansteckend...
 
It started of with breakfast in bed served by Martin and Pasha! I received the most beautiful card from Pasha and a Pandora charm:
 
Fruehstueck im Bed serviert von Martin und Pasha! Ich bekam die suesseste Karte von Pasha und einen Pandora Charm:

At work I got another surprise from Martin. He showed up...
 
In der Arbeit ueberraschte Martin mich. Er kam vorbei...
 
 

... with flowers, a love letter and a croissant in hand, asking me to be his Valentine!
 
Excerpt of Love Letter: "Our love is just a part, but a part that it had to have. Otherwise it would never have been. We the Brewer Family are as necessary to the universe as any great star, planet or galaxy. We are a part of the big bang that made life possible. I know when we look at the universe we can feel so insignificant. But we are a part. And without us, it would be less. It wouldn't shine as brightly as it does now, and it would be alone, colder, and just a little less full of life. And that is how I feel when I think of you my sweet. I would be less, colder, and a little less full of life!"
 
I melted!!!
 
.... mit Blumen, einen Liebesbrief und einem Croissant um mich zu fragen ob ich sein Valentin bin! Ich bin so geschmolzen!!!
 
Tonight we are going to celebrate together at our favorite Italian restaurant.
 
Heute Abend feiern wir drei in unserem Lieblings Restaurant.
 
I feel so loved!
 
How is your Valentine's Day? Do you celebrate?
 
Wie ist euer Valentinstag? Feiert ihr?
 
Take Care,
Me
 


No comments:

Post a Comment