13 February 2013

Quick Valentine's Present

My last post has been eons ago. Sorry about that! A lot has happened since then: there was of course Christmas and New Years, my family came to visit twice; I tore some ligaments in my foot (my sewing pedal foot!!!), lots of stuff do to at work and not enough time for anything else! sigh....

But tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I was determined to give a bit of handmade love! I can't tell you who is going to be the recipient because she does read my blog sometimes :-)

But here it is:



Since I couldn't sew for a bit, I started some crocheting. I found this magazine in the iBooks store:



I love, love, love it! I have made already a flower (to accessorise a bag - I'll show you later!) out of it, those hearts and I am working on a blanket (which I'll also show you later!).

What do you think? Would you be happy to receive something like that as a small gift? 

I do have to admit that I am a bit unsure so I am also giving a gift card to Aeropostale as well. Better to be on the safe side because teenagers are so fickled in their taste! LOL

Take Care,
Me




1 comment: