18 December 2012

Sewing Machine Problems... Again!

Last night I was winding some thread on bobbins when I heard a click noise. I checked and found this:


Looks all innocent, right? Well, it's not! I checked and noticed that the bobbin thread guide came off the sewing machine. See, it belongs right in to that hole...


How did that happen? No idea...

We called a Pfaff sewing machine "Asbhy Sewing Machine Company" store in the States and the repair guide told us what to do. How awesome is that! Unfortunately we didn't have such tiny screw drivers. So we decided that I would take it to the local Pfaff dealer "Jocher Pfaff Naehzentrum" here in Garmisch. 

I called... they were so rude on the phone. They said I should take it back to where I bought it from! I told him that it really was a simple thing to fix and if he at least could take a look at it. The answer was no! He had 30 machines to fix between now and Christmas...! 

So Martin talked to a friend who had the right tools and fixed it himself. 



It took 5 minutes! Yep... 5 minutes! He took three screws out, put the guide back in, closed it back up and I am back in business!


I am such a lucky girl who has a husband who puts up with me and on top of it fixes my baby!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

I love you,

Karin






1 comment: