13 November 2011

A little bit of friendly Competion



Do you know all 50 States? I bet you do! But could you put the name on a blank map with the capital and the postal code abbreviations?  

Pasha has to do exactly that. Next week she and all her classmates will be tested on that! When she told me about that I realized that I couldn't do it! I know most of them but not all and I sure have my problems putting the tiny little upper east coast states correctly on the map. I talked to Martin and realized that he had the same problem. And with that a family competition was born!

We had the last 3 days to learn the state names, capitals and postal code abbreviations. And tonight exactly at 18.00 we will all sit down with a blank map in front of us and test each other. The winner will get a $50 iTunes card... 

...and it has my name written all over it!!! LOL! 

But we'll see tonight!

I'll let you know who got it!

Take care, 

Me

2 comments:

  1. I sure would not be able to put everything in the right place, what a great way to have a "friendly" competition to help her study. Cannot wait to find out who won. If I be playing I would be at the bottom, I guess my brain is getting grey lol.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see who wins. I bet pasha will win she is one of the smartest people I know and the funniest:P Good luck Pasha!!!:)
    ~always sm:)e Nadia

    ReplyDelete